________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

peminta sedekah:p

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Sign of Allah

Salam,
Absolutely doing nothing at all for today accept for watching Ben 10 with my youngest brother ADAM for the last 2 hours! I cant even change the channel at all so i decided to clean up the kitchen but im way to lazy for that:p then here I am trying to write something:)

A few days ago for the very 1st time in my life i get to see a miracle sign in the sky. The word of ALLAH appeared and I still remember that i was crying coz its not that everyday u get to see something beautiful like that rite? Well Im not a good girl as i can recall:p but yet Ive been given the opportunity to see those kind of sign and Im very grateful for that.

The 1st sign that i saw was on the kurma seeds. The 1 that I ate! Its not juz 1 seed but many of it and yet i forgot to take a pic of it:(( The word of ALLAH was absolutely a clear view. I always believe that what ever happens in everyday life, theres always a reason behind it...

p/s: always be grateful even though it was just a small matter. PEACE:)

SUBHANALLAH!
(pic credit mr Google)

No comments: